I'll whisper :
I knew you ever hurt me,
But,
I can't hurt you the way you hurt me
Or let you hurted.
I don't care who the one hurting you,
I'll try to heal it and trying the best I can do, stand beside you.
Though, never know you stayed
Or
You'll leave me like you do like a last lime
I dont care.
Even it hurt me
I know
I'll always be there,
Beside the one that I love
no matter what it is.
Cause
Just you
Can help
My heart that cannot stop loving you
The only one who ever made me almost
Lose my mind.
I know now you're happy with anyone else
Or with her
Look people, 'her'
A shadow
Who ever took him from my side
She is a bit*h from hell
A demon from hell
That stolen my love.
She thrown my beloved heart
And now she had him
My love was lost
And desperate
I want help him
But he don't have a heart anymore.
Poor my lovely one.
Like Labrinth song
I just wanna told him, if I meet him
"Come back, tell me all you found was heartbreak and misery."
I hope,
And I hope, just with me you found a happiness.I wish,
Take care of yourself
Cause' I'm here waiting you
Realize that you still have someone can cure and healing you like a last time
When we were together.
Being a couple
Not
A people.
Ex-yours,
Me,
Like Labrinth song
I just wanna told him, if I meet him
"Come back, tell me all you found was heartbreak and misery."
I hope,
And I hope, just with me you found a happiness.I wish,
Take care of yourself
Cause' I'm here waiting you
Realize that you still have someone can cure and healing you like a last time
When we were together.
Being a couple
Not
A people.
Ex-yours,
Me,
Komentar
Posting Komentar